Bear Awareness Online Training
The Bear Awareness online course offers a comprehensive education. Utilizing interactive audio, pictures, narrations, simulations, videos, quizzes and a final exam, the Bear Awareness will equip individuals with the knowledge of the types of bears in Alberta, their habits and habitat, and how you can keep safe when venturing into bear country for work or play.
The course content includes:
- Essentials of Bear Diversity
- How Bear Aware are You?
- Bear Fare
- Bear Biology
- Bear Ecology
- Essentials about Bear Encounters
- Bear Encounters: Coming Face to Face
- Begin your training in minutes
- Start and stop training at your convenience
- Printable Confined Space certificate
- 24/7 365 access to online training
- Printable resources for easy reference
The course features video, animations, learning games and skill-building exercises and takes anywhere from 1.5 to 2 hours to complete..
120 minute runtime (average)
Canadian government standards compliant
rich multi-media modules
dynamically generated exams
personalized wallet certificate upon completion
Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Mac OS X - 10.0+